Whether you have just one employee or one hundred, payroll is one part of your business accounting that has to be done on time, every time, for each pay period.
That’s why businesses across Hampshire trust Heelan Associates to manage their payroll system, including the initial set-up if required.
Administering payroll involves accurate, up to date knowledge of a whole range of issues, benefits and allowances.
Our expert team are ideally placed to deal with all your payroll requirements including:
- Day to day pay (weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc)
- Year-end records and annual returns (P35)
- Forms including leavers, starters, P11D, etc
- Adding new employees
- Employee year-end P60 forms
- End of employment forms
- PAYE including tax and National Insurance
- PAYE Real Time Information (RTI) reporting
- Company National Insurance
- Pension deductions
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP)
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Student loans
- Payment of employees and HMRC via BACS (if required)
- Employment Law advice, provided free through our insurers
- Submission of pension schedules to pension providers
Best of all, as your payroll provider, if the HMRC has a question regarding any matter of employee pay, they call us first, not you.
HOW CAN HEELAN ASSOCIATES HELP MY BUSINESS?
Not sure what level of service you might need from Heelan Associates?
Visit our dedicated pages to find out how we can help businesses at all stages, from Start-Ups to Established Businesses looking for simplified accounting services.
For Starting Out
Starting up from scratch or sole trader migrating to Limited Company?
Find out how Heelan Associates can help you get started.
Already set up and looking for help navigating the waters as you grow?
Hiring your first team member or need to formalise your accounting?
Find out how Heelan Associates can help you grow to your next milestone.
Established business looking to review your suppliers or streamline your processes?
Find out how Heelan Associates can help simplify your business processes, or enable you to move on to the next stage.