Every business shouldn’t feel locked in by their suppliers, should review and consider a change from time to time to ensure their needs are being met.
Whether your business model has changed, your current accountant isn’t offering you the service that really solves your problems, or you just want to streamline some of your suppliers, Heelan Associates’ team would be happy to tailor a solution to suit your needs.
At Heelan Associates, we specialise in accounting for small and micro business owners who want an all-in-one, single fee accounting service that allows them to concentrate on earning cash, not learning tax codes!
TIME FOR A CHANGE?
Our complete business accountancy service takes care of the administration and completion of all required tax and financial records for companies, including items such as:
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts to HMRC & Companies House
- Preparation and submission of annual return to Companies House
- Completion of personal tax return
- Completion of company tax return
- Company secretarial services
- Quarterly or monthly management accounts and accounting updates (general update on the business,
corporation tax and PAYE, CIS figures etc)
- Book-keeping services (turning information provided into full double entry accounting electronic records)
- In year tax advice
- Use of registered office and Director’s service address
- Preparation of payroll, including submission of Real Time Information to HM Revenue & Customs
- Auto Enrolment compliance and services
- Business enquiry and protection cover (including access to free HR and law advice)
- Optional business advisory and consulting services to really help you use numbers to meet your goals
STREAMLINING YOUR ACCOUNTING FOR SUCCESS
At Heelan Associates, we partner with you to reduce your paperwork and admin burden, so you can focus on taking your business to the next level.
- You decide how often you want to hear from us, from ad hoc advice and annual returns to quarterly meetings to plan for the next stage as your business grows.
- Flexible support – from training with cloud accounting based systems Xero and Quickbooks for maximum self management, through to fully managed outsourced business support including invoicing and management accounting.
- We can help you with your next move too, we help you look to the future with confidence, by giving you an accurate picture of your company’s finances. We’ll then help with advice on ways to maximise any tax reliefs, so you can invest in new equipment, talent or premises and get the maximum benefits available.
Victor Agamasu, Managing Director
Universal Care Agency Limited, Portsmouth
Heelan Associates customer since: 2009
“We were recommended to Heelan Associates after setting up our business bank account.
We had looked into a range of other local accountancy firms recommended from friends and family, but we felt that the Heelan Associates team were most committed to helping us set up our business and really took the time to understand what was important to us as a care provider for the local community.”
Universal Care Agency make use of the full range of Heelan Associates’ business services, including payroll, tax returns and regular check ins. We took care of setting up everything for them, so they could get started as quickly as possible, and as a care provider, it was important that we could make their payroll processes seamless for their staff, at the core of their business.
Victor added “Nothing has ever been too much trouble for Dan and the team at Heelan Associates, I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to anyone starting up a new business in Hampshire.”
WHAT TO READ WHEN YOU’RE STREAMLINING YOUR ACCOUNTING.
If you’re looking to refresh your memory on a few important things to remember when choosing a finance partner for your business, Heelan Associates’ team have pulled together some useful information for you to read below:
Read Heelan Associates’ take on the most recent budget.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
If you’re starting off with a business premises, it’s important to understand key dates and what to watch out for.
Using Heelan Associates for your accounting gives you access to our hand-picked partners for support and guidance in specialist areas such as R&D rebates, etc
Freelancer or Contractor?
If you’ve been operating as a freelancer or contractor under your own limited company and are looking for a change, or want advice on where to take your business next, contact us to find out how we can help.
For Starting Out
Starting up from scratch or sole trader migrating to Limited Company?
Find out how Heelan Associates can help you get started.
Already set up and looking for help navigating the waters as you grow?
Hiring your first team member or need to formalise your accounting?
Find out how Heelan Associates can help you grow to your next milestone.
Established business looking to review your suppliers or streamline your processes?
Find out how Heelan Associates can help simplify your business processes, or enable you to move on to the next stage.